Family lucky to be safe after mobile home catches fire early Tuesday morning
Fargo, ND (WDAY TV) - A north Fargo family is lucky to be safe after their mobile home caught fire early Tuesday morning.
It happened just after 1 a.m. on the 3500 block of Rainier Rue Street.
Heith Olek woke up to the smell of smoke and saw flames before getting his four daughters out of the house and calling 911.
When crews arrived, firefighters could see flames coming out of the roof.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.