WDAY.com

WDAZ: Your Home Team

Published January 24, 2012, 05:07 PM

Unattended Candle Caused Monday Morning GF Mobile Home Fire

GRAND FORKS (WDAZ-TV) - An unattended candle is to blame for a mobile home fire early Monday, according to the Grand Forks Fire Department.

By: WDAZ Staff Report, WDAZ

GRAND FORKS (WDAZ-TV) - An unattended candle is to blame for a mobile home fire early Monday, according to the Grand Forks Fire Department.

The fire was at 5339 Circle Drive North.

The candle ignited combustible materials in the the rear bedroom of the mobile home.

No one was in the home at the time.

The fire caused an estimated $40,000 in damage.

Tags: