WDAY.com

WDAZ: Your Home Team

Published February 06, 2012, 05:28 PM

3 Treated For Smoke Inhalation After West Fargo Fire

WEST FARGO, N.D. (AP) — A Fargo toddler and her parents were treated for smoke inhalation after an early morning house fire.

By: Associated Press,

WEST FARGO, N.D. (AP) — A Fargo toddler and her parents were treated for smoke inhalation after an early morning house fire.

All of the people in the mobile home had escaped when firefighters arrived shortly after 2:30 a.m. Monday. Police say 1-year-old Vanna Rae Hartman and her mother, Sarah, were taken to a hospital by ambulance, and Desmond Hartman later followed.

Firefighters rescued a dog and a cat from the home.

The cause of the fire was not immediately determined. Damage was contained to a bathroom and a bedroom.

Tags: