WDAY.com

WDAZ: Your Home Team

Published January 14, 2013, 02:51 PM

Early Morning Fire Damages Emerado Home

A man safely escaped a fire that destroyed a bedroom in his trailer house early Sunday morning in Emerado.

A man safely escaped a fire that destroyed a bedroom in his trailer house early Sunday morning in Emerado.

The blaze started just after midnight. The owner was sleeping, but woke up to smoke detectors going off. The cause of the fire was electrical. According to the Emerado Fire Department, flames were contained to the bedroom with no other damage to the rest of the trailer. The Larimore Fire Department and Grand Forks County Sheriff's Department were also on scene.

Tags: