Highway 81 At Minto OpenUS Highway 81 at Minto, approximately 16 miles south of Grafton is now open.
US 81 at Minto now open
US Highway 81 at Minto, approximately 16 miles south of Grafton is now open.
The North Dakota Department of Transportation (NDDOT) has the following road and
lane closures in place throughout North Dakota:
The following highways/areas are closed due to water over the roadway:
· ND Highway 54, between I-29 and Oslo, MN. Local traffic is allowed. Traffic control in place.
· ND Highway 200 in Hillsboro. Motorists should use I-29.
· ND Highway 17 Red River crossing, 11 miles east of Grafton.
· Sorlie Bridge on Business Highway 2/Demers Ave in Grand Forks. Motorists should use US Highway 2 Kennedy Bridge.
· The westbound Mapleton Truck Parking Area on I-94, 12 miles west of Fargo.
The following highways are reduced to one lane due to levee construction:
· ND Highway 13, near LaMoure. No oversize or overweight loads allowed from LaMoure to Edgeley.
· ND Highway 11 at Lidgerwood. No oversize or overweight loads allowed.
The North Dakota Department of Transportation encourages motorists to check road conditions before traveling due to rapidly changing conditions.
Fluctuating water levels make it difficult to predict when and where water will go over a
roadway or recede from the roadway. For updated road information, call 511 from any
type of phone or go to the Travel Information Map on our website at www.dot.nd.gov.