WDAY.com

WDAZ: Your Home Team

Published January 15, 2014, 07:32 PM

Overheated aerosol cooking spray can caused fire at the Irishman's Shanty

Fire Officials say it appears an aerosol cooking spray can overheated and caused the initial fire at the Irishman's Shanty in Crookston.

Fire Officials say it appears an aerosol cooking spray can overheated and caused the initial fire at the Irishman's Shanty in Crookston.

The Crookston Fire Department is working hand in hand with insurance company. The owner says the Shanty will be getting a few minor upgrades - and he hopes to begin remodeling as soon as possible.

No word yet on how much it will all cost.

Tags: