EGF family homeless after trailer fireAn East Grand Forks family is homeless after a trailer home fire Saturday afternoon.
By: WDAZ Staff Reports, WDAZ
An East Grand Forks family is homeless after a trailer home fire Saturday afternoon.
Officials say a tenant at the North Star Terrace mobile home used a nipco heater to unfreeze pipes beneath the home. All 3 people inside made it out safe. The American Red Cross has been contacted to assist the family.
"Speaking with one of the park managers there, they're probably going to wind up a total loss on it due to the age of the trailer and the fire damage there it's probably not worth the repairs," said Assistant Fire Chief Jeff Anderson
Officials say if you have problems with frozen water pipes to call a professional.