WDAY.com

WDAZ: Your Home Team

Published February 19, 2014, 10:10 PM

Couple dies after a camper fire in Wadena, family members speak about carbon monoxide safety

Thursday in New York Mills, Minnesota, the first of two funerals set this week for a couple that died in a tragic camper fire just days ago in Wadena. Investigators say 21-year-old couple died from "C-O" poisoning in the camper prior to the fire.

By: Kevin Wallevand, WDAZ

Thursday in New York Mills, Minnesota, the first of two funerals set this week for a couple that died in a tragic camper fire just days ago in Wadena. Investigators say 21-year-old couple died from "C-O" poisoning in the camper prior to the fire.

The mother of one of the victims is speaking out, about the importance of Carbon Monoxide detectors.

Tags: