WDAY.com

WDAZ: Your Home Team

Published January 25, 2011, 03:22 PM

Cut Gas Line Leads to Fire at Grand Forks Country Club

Thompson, ND, fire officials say there is very minimal damage after a fire broke out at the Grand Forks Country Club. Two 500-gallon propane tanks were turned off after a gas line was cut.

Thompson, ND, fire officials say there is very minimal damage after a fire broke out at the Grand Forks Country Club.

Around 12:30 Tuesday afternoon the Thompson fire department responded to a call about two 500-gallon propane tanks at the country club being on fire.

When they arrived at the scene, they found out the fire was actually from a gas line that had been punctured while someone was shoveling.

Officials turned the tanks off and put out the flames.

There is only damage done to a small space outside of the country club.

No one was hurt.

The Grand Forks Sheriff's Department and Altru responded.

Tags: