WDAY.com

WDAZ: Your Home Team

Published July 07, 2011, 11:23 AM

Wimbledon, ND, Man Hurt in Ammonia Mishap Still Hospitalized

Barnes County Sheriff Randy McClaflin tells KOVC radio that 53-year-old Jamie Schlecht of Wimbledon remains hospitalized in a Minneapolis-area burn unit.

By: Associated Press,

WIMBLEDON, N.D. (AP) — Authorities have identified a man who was burned in an anhydrous ammonia accident in southeast North Dakota.

Barnes County Sheriff Randy McClaflin tells KOVC radio that 53-year-old Jamie Schlecht of Wimbledon remains hospitalized in a Minneapolis-area burn unit.

Schlecht was injured last Friday when a hose blew off an ammonia tank at a fertilizer plant in Wimbledon.

Tags: