WDAY.com

WDAZ: Your Home Team

Published December 27, 2011, 06:05 PM

Deadly Connecticut Fire Caused by Old Fireplace Embers

STAMFORD, Conn. (AP) — Authorities on Tuesday described that chaotic scene of frantic, futile attempts to save the three girls and their grandparents after embers in a bag of discarded fireplace ashes started the accidental fire at the grand waterfront house, which was being renovated.

By: John Christoffersen, Associated Press

:The complete e-mail address or addresses to send the article to


: your name

: