WDAY.com

WDAZ: Your Home Team

Published September 23, 2010, 10:02 AM

Fertile couple still feeling the affects of carbon monoxide poisoning

Fertile, Minn. (WDAY TV) - A Detroit Lakes teacher is recovering after being exposed to an extremely high carbon monoxide concentration in her home. A Crookston couple knows exactly what lies ahead for the woman. The couple says their episode with the gas still affects them nearly 2 years after being exposed.

:The complete e-mail address or addresses to send the article to


: your name

: