WDAZ: Your Home Team

Published June 10, 2011, 04:29 PM

ND Tabulating Private Flood Damages

The state Department of Emergency Services says North Dakota homeowners or renters who have sustained private property damage from flooding should report it so the state can measure the scope of flooding.

By: Associated Press,

:The complete e-mail address or addresses to send the article to

: your name