WDAY.com

WDAZ: Your Home Team

Published December 27, 2011, 12:00 AM

Firefighter at Scene


Stamford firefighter Nick Tamburro pays respect outside the home of Madonna Badger in Stamford, Conn., Tuesday, Dec. 27, 2011. A fire at the home on Christmas morning killed Badger's three daughters and parents. The Christmas Day fire that killed three children and their grandparents was a tragic accident related to a fireplace in the home, not the result of foul play, Stamford Mayor Michael Pavia said Tuesday, Dec. 27, 2011. (AP Photo/Jessica Hill)


Read the article: Deadly Connecticut Fire Caused by Old Fireplace Embers