Two teens' recent deaths spark meeting
GRAND FORKS (WDAZ-TV) - On Tuesday, a group of law enforcement agencies met in Grand Forks for an "emergency meeting" regarding the increase in the use of synthetic drugs in the area.
After nearly a dozen teenagers overdosed and one died from taking a hallucinogen at a house party, investigators determined the substance was a version of a banned rave-party drug that can be purchased online.
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »